36" Samsung 4-Door French Door Counter Depth Refrigerator with External Ice and Water Dispenser and Dual Auto Ice Maker in freezer Stainless Steel - RF26CG7400SRAA
You may also like
- Store more with SpaceMax™ Counter-Depth
- Easily store more food
- Up to 15% Energy Saving
Store more with SpaceMax™ Counter-Depth
Easily store more food
Store more food with a spacious 24.5cu.ft. interior in a counter-depth model. Unique SpaceMax™ technology uses special high-urethane insulation that enables the walls to be thin without compromising energy efficiency.
Ice your way
Dual Auto Ice Maker
Make sure you are prepared for any occasion with an abundant supply of two different ice types. The Dual Auto Ice Maker produces a large amount of both Cubed Ice and Ice Bites™, which chill drinks fast. It makes 4.8lbs of ice a day and stores 8.8lbs*, so you always have lots of ice.
Different types of ice
IceMax™ Internal Ice Maker
The Internal Ice Maker inside the fridge creates both Curved Ice and Crushed Ice. It can make 7.7lbs* of Curved Ice a day and store a total of 4.2lbs*. Along with the Dual Auto Ice Maker in the freezer, enjoy up to 4 types of ice. Curved, crushed, cubed and ice bites.
Up to 15%* Energy Saving
SmartThings AI Energy Mode – 15%
Reduce your energy use by up to 15%* with AI Energy mode**. If your estimated electricity bill exceeds your preset target, it gives you an option to save energy***. It optimizes the compressor speed and defrost cycle, based on your usage pattern and surroundings.
* Available on specific models from May 2023 through a Wi-Fi update. Internal test results are based on a comparison of the factory setting temperature when using AI Energy mode and without using AI Energy mode. Results may vary depending on the usage conditions and patterns. ** Available on Android and iOS devices. A Wi-Fi connection and a Samsung Account are required. *** SmartThings will display a notification before activating the saving algorithm in both 'Maximum mode' and 'Custom mode.'
Do the SmartThings at Home
Efficient energy use, Smart savings
Manage your energy usage and save money. SmartThings Energy* provides energy efficiency tips, and monitors the energy consumption of appliances** in real-time, comparing it to the previous month. It also alerts you if your monthly targets are exceeded.
* Available on Android and iOS devices. A Wi-Fi connection and a Samsung Account are required. ** SmartThings Energy currently works with around 40 Samsung home appliances that are SmartThings enabled. These include refrigerators, washing machines, clothes dryers, dish washers, vacuum cleaners, ovens, hoods, cooktops, microwave ovens and TVs (from June 2022).
SmartThings Home Care
Smart maintenance, Easy upkeep
Take care of your refrigerator with ease. SmartThings Home Care* provides real-time monitoring, automatically alerting you if problems are detected and suggests a solution. You can check on the status of your fridge, including the condition of the water filter.
* Available on Android and iOS devices. A Wi-Fi connection and a Samsung account are required.
Smart cooking, Tasty food
Manage, prepare and buy food more effectively. SmartThings Cooking* lets you create a list of the food in your refrigerator and manage expiry dates, so you can check what you have anytime, anywhere. It also recommends personalized recipes based on your preferences and existing ingredients.
* Available on Android and iOS devices. A Wi-Fi connection and a Samsung account are required.**The screen intended to help a customer understand and may be different from the actual screen.
Metal Cooling (Optional)
Maintain the optimal temperature inside the fridge.
* The stainless steel paneling helps retain cold air to maintain consistent temperature throughout the refrigerator.
Make sure that all of your food is properly cooled. All-Around Cooling cools each compartment evenly from corner to corner. It continually checks the temperature and circulates cool air through strategically placed vents. So food is kept at the optimum temperature and cools evenly inside.*
* Based on internal testing result.
Enjoy added choice and convenience when storing different types of frozen food. It has 2 freezer compartments with separate doors, so it is easy to organize and access all of your frozen items. For example, you could keep meat and fish in one drawer and ice cream and frozen fruit in the other.
Flexibily fit taller items
Store large and bulky items much more efficiently and reduce wasted space. The Slide-in Shelf can be pushed ino create more room* between the other shelves to store tall bottles, large containers and big items, like a multi-tiered cake or a tower cooker.
* When the Slide-in Shelf is pushed in, tall bottles or containers that are up to 19 inches (486mm) high and 14 inches (358mm) wide can be stored.
Internal Water Filter
Internal Water Filter (Optional)
Enjoy filtered water with the internal water filter. It is also easy to access for simple replacement.
* The NSF-certified model is the DA97-08006C, which has been certified according to the NSF/ANSI 42, 53, 401 NSF/ANSI/CAN 372 test method. Microplastics are 0.5~1.0㎛ size plastic particles. Results may vary depending on the actual usage conditions. ** The purification capacity is 1,136L and the usage life is 6 months. The water quality can be maintained by periodically replacing the filter. Replacement filters can be purchased through SmartThings, Samsung.com and the Samsung Electronics Service.
Use the refrigerator with ease and confidence if you have restricted movement. Its Internal Display is compliant with the standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). So the controls are all within arm’s reach and can be used with one hand.
* The refrigerator's internal display is located lower than 44 inches (1,118mm) from the bottom, and the freezer is located lower than 36 inches (914mm) from the bottom which is lower than the height of a general kitchen counter.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
ENERGY STAR® Certified (Optional)
ENERGY STAR® certified, so you can save money by using less energy without sacrificing performance or functionality.
Digital Inverter Technology
Digital Inverter Technology (North America)
Enjoy great energy efficiency, little noise and a long-lasting performance. The Digital Inverter Compressor automatically adjusts its speed in response to cooling demand. So it is quiet, uses power efficiently and is certified to work for 21 years*, with a 10 year warranty** on the compressor.
* Awarded a 21 year durability certification by the Association for Electrical, Electronic & Information Technologies in Germany (Verband Deutscher Elektrotechniker – VDE). Actual lifespan may vary depending on the usage circumstances. ** 10 year warranty is limited to the compressor only.
Sleek and modern look
The clean and contemporary design features a beautiful flat front with low-profile door handles and recessed drawer handles. So it will fit seamlessly with kitchen appliances and enhance the look of your home.
|Net for Freezer (cu.ft)||6.7|
|Net for Fridge (cu.ft)||18|
|Physical specifications & size|
|Net Dimension (WxHxD)(inch)||35 3/4 x 70 x 31 6/8 inch|
|Net Width (inch)||35.75|
|Net Case Height with Hinge (inch)||70|
|Net Case Height without Hinge (inch)||68.875|
|Net Depth with Door Handle (inch)||31.75|
|Net Depth without Door Handle (inch)||29.44|
|Net Depth without Door (inch)||25|
|Packing Dimension (WxHxD)(inch)||37 5/7 x 75 2/5 x 31 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight (kg)||138|
|Packing Weight (kg)||142|
|Cooling Type||All Around Cooling|
|Metal Cooling Duct||Yes|
|Number of Shelf (Total)||4 EA|
|Gallon Door Storage||1 EA|
|Shelf Material||Tempered Glass|
|Number of Vegetable&Fruit Drawer||2 EA|
|Number of Door Pocket||7 EA|
|Power Cool Function||Yes|
|Interior LED Light||LED Lighting|
|Big Pantry||1 EA|
|Interior LED Light||LED Lighting|
|Power Freeze Function||Yes|
|Dual Ice Maker||1 EA|
|Door Type||Flat Door|
|Dispenser Type||External Ice & Water Dispenser|
|Energy Consumption||718 kWh/year|
|Energy Star Certification||Yes|