You may also like
Fisher & Paykels ceramic cooktops provide a completely flat profile. This allows you to move pots and pans around the hob simply and quickly whilst providing extra storage space when it is not in use. High speed ribbon elements heat up quickly and maintain an even temperature for faster cooking while the stylish dark ceramic glass surface is a breeze to clean.
- Center Zone :: 1100W/ 2500W
- Front Left Zone :: 700W/1700 W Dual Element
- Front Right Zone :: 1200 W
- Rear Left Zone :: 1200 W
- Rear Right Zone :: 1800 W
- Flat, easy to clean glass surface
- Overall width of product cutout :: 34 1/4"
- Overall depth of product cutout :: 20 1/16"
- Clearance (from top of bench to base of product) :: 4 1/2"
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Controls on cooktop
- Number of element sizes :: 7
- Laser Etched Graphics
- Optimal control with lower turndown super simmer element
- Supply voltage :: 240V (208V)
- Current requirements (amps) :: 35A (30.3A)
- Dual element
- HiLight® high speed ribbon elements
- Supersimmer (Watts) :: 20
- Temperature limiters
- Overall width of product (side to side) :: 35 7/16"
- Overall depth of product (front to back) :: 20 7/8"
- Overall height of chassis (below benchtop) :: 4 1/4"
- Depth of chassis :: 19 5/8"
- Width of chassis :: 34 1/8"
- Individual surface hot indicators
- 1 year parts & labor warranty
|Electrical Requirement||240V 60Hz 35Amp|
|Number of Burners||5|
|Hot Surface Indicator Light||Yes|