30" Bosch 800 Series Electric Cooktop in Black Surface Mount with Frame - NET8069SUC
You may also like
Smooth Ceramic Glass
The smooth ceramic glass surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
Boost your cooking.
Sometimes you just need a little extra boost when cooking. The improved SpeedBoost function in our electric cooktops adds even more power to speed up the cooking process.
Your temperature, your way.
Juggling multiple pots and pans on different power levels can be confusing and frustrating. With PreciseSelect, an intuitively designed control panel allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want quickly and easily.
Control at your fingertip.
PreciseSelect Premium controls on our induction and electric cooktops offer premium usability during cooking. The choice of desired cooking zones, power levels and individual functions are direct and intuitively easy together with a wider LED illuminated display. The light line on power level bar and cooking zones illuminate in a more intense way when one of them has been selected.
- Bridge Element Accommodates Oblong Pans and Many Diameters of Cookware
- Ceramic Glass:this smooth surface makes cooking and cleaning especially easy.
- SpeedBoost offers shorter heat-up times for liquids.
- PreciseSelect - direct cooking level selection.
- PreciseSelect Premium offers 17 Power Levels for Each Cooking Zone
- High-end Stainless Steel Frame for a Premium Look
- Cooktop Design Coordinates with Bosch Ovens and Ventilation
- Dual Elements Offer the Capability to use Multiple Pan Sizes
- Bridge Element Accomodates Oblong or Oversized Pans and Griddles
- SpeedBoost - Delivers More Power to Speed Up the Cooking Process
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection - 17 Settings for Precise Control
- Use the Kitchen Timer to Measure Cooking Time or as a Reminder
- CleanLock - Prevents Unwanted Changing of Settings While Cleaning Spills
- Two-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if Cooktop is Warm or Hot
- ChildLock - Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentially Switched on. Locks Temperature Settings if in Use.
|Dimensions of the heating elements||1 x 14,0 cm , 1 x 23,0 cm , 2 x 18,0 cm|
|Power of the heating elements||1 x 1.2 KW, 1 x 3.6 KW, 2 x 1.8 KW|
|Basic surface material||Ceramic|
|Frame type||Standard design|
|Cooktop-based hood control||No|
|Size and weight|
|Dimensions||100 x 788 x 540 mm|
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)||1/4" 4 " x 31" x 21 1/4"|
|Net weight||11.7 kg|
|Net weight||26.000 lbs|
|Minimum distance from counter front (in)||2 1/4|
|Minimum distance from rear wall (in)||2|
|Cooking zone 1|
|Dimension of 1st heating element (in)||7"|
|Location of 1st heating element||front left|
|Power of heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of heating element||Radiant heating|
|Cooking zone 2|
|Location of 2nd heating element||center left|
|Cooking zone 3|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element||180 mm|
|Dimension of 3rd heating element (in)||7"|
|Location of 3rd heating element||back left|
|Power of 3rd heating element (W)||1.8 kW|
|Type of 3rd heating element||Radiant heating|
|Cooking zone 4|
|Location of 4th heating element||middle back|
|Cooking zone 5|
|Dimension of 5th heating element||140 ; 230 mm|
|Dimension of 5th heating element (in)||6" ; 9"|
|Location of 5th heating element||back right|
|Power of 5th heating element (W)||1.4 ; 3.6 kW|
|Type of 5th heating element||Radiant heating|
|Cooking zone 6|
|Location of 6th heating element||center right|
|Cooking zone 7|
|Dimension of 7th heating element||140 mm|
|Dimension of 7th heating element (in)||6"|
|Location of 7th heating element||front right|
|Power of 7th heating element (kW)||1.2 kW|
|Type of 7th heating element||Radiant heating|
|Cooking zone 8|
|Location of 8th heating element||front middle / central|
|Cooking zone 9|
|Location of 9th heating element||front centre/cent|
|Color of frame||Stainless steel|
|Number of electric cooking zones||4|
|Number of electric elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Type of appliance width||75 cm|
|Self-sufficient cooker control||Self-sufficient electro hobs|
|Cooktop type||Radiant cooktop|
|Color of surface||Black, Stainless steel|
|Type of frame||Profiles front rear|
|Number of gas burners||0|
|Number of halogen elements||0|
|Total number of cooktop burners||4|
|Number of radiant elements||4|
|Number of electric warming zones||0|
|Residual heat indicator||Separate|
|Power cord length||96 cm|